see what we can do for you
Iron Bar Fitness provides a positive and comfortable place for members of all ages to pursue their personal fitness goals. We have been an integral part of the Weyburn fitness scene for over 30 years, and now we are excited to share our new state of the art facility with our community.We offer a welcoming experience with unparalleled customer service. All of our equipment has been upgraded with tools and machines for every type of athlete. Whether you are a beginner looking to start out on cardio equipment and weight machines, or a weightlifter needing bumper plates, barbells and squat racks —Iron Bar Fitness has it all, and it is the newest equipment in town!
State of the art equipment, amazing Group Fitness classes, a large multi-purpose room, beautiful decor, extremely clean facilities, a smoothie bar, retail supplements, and 20 hour access sets apart from all other fitness facilities in Weyburn and surrounding areas.
ADULTS | $500
COUPLES | $450
SENIOR | $400
STUDENT | $350
+ 3 months
ADULTS | $150
COUPLES | $135
SENIOR | $120
STUDENT | $105
+ 1 month auto-debit
ADULTS | $50
COUPLES | $45
SENIOR | $40
STUDENT | $35
Note: Month to Month options are available, contact us for more information. Contracts are NOT available with pre-authorized debit. We require 30 days to cancel or hold the membership.
+ GROUP CLASSES
UNLIMITED YOGA, SPIN, SPARK AND GYM | $120 (on auto-debit)
UNLIMITED YOGA, SPIN, SPARK AND GYM | $150 (month to month)
DROP IN | $15
5 PACK | $60
10 PACK | $100
+ gym etiquette
- THE IRON RULE: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- USE IT OR LOSE IT. Use one machine or piece of equipment at a time and allow others to use equipment in between your sets.
- SHARE EQUIPMENT, NOT SWEAT. Always wipe down and put away equipment when done using it.
- EYE ON THE PRIZE, NOT ON SOMEONE ELSE. Don’t stare at the crowd, or touch others.
- NO PAIN DOESN'T MEAN NO GAIN. Use proper technique and know your body’s limits to avoid injury.
- NO ROADBLOCKS. Keep your bag and equipment out of the way of others.
- DON'T CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE. Avoid dropping heavy weights and excessively loud grunting or machine usage.
- RESPECT THE HEADPHONES. Don’t interrupt others workouts with conversation, particularly people wearing headphones.
Contact the front desk at 306.842.6164 or Mandi at 306.861.9395 for more information.
Match your goals and workout style with one of our awesome classes. No matter what you’re looking for, we guarantee every one of our classes are fun and challenging.
our fitness team
Iron Bar Fitness’s team of professional coaches are proud to deliver not only the best fitness program around, but also the best of themselves with every class. They strive to provide a fantastic training experience for every Iron Bar Fitness athlete as consummate professionals, motivating leaders, and constant students in the pursuit of excellence. Meet the people serving the fittest community in Weyburn.