here are a few ways how
1. Stop by the gym — 134 Government Road, Weyburn, SK — Monday - Friday between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm to sign up. We'll give you a key fob, which gives you access to the gym every day from 4:00 am until midnight.
2. Sign up for a free personal training consult by filling out this form. One of our qualified personal trainers will contact you within 24 hours. Check out our trainers here.
+ 12 months
ADULTS | $500
STUDENTS | $350
SENIOR | $400
+ 6 months
ADULTS | $300
STUDENTS | $210
SENIOR | $240
+ 1 month auto-debit
ADULTS | $50
STUDENTS | $35
SENIOR | $40
+ gym etiquette
- THE IRON RULE: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- USE IT OR LOSE IT. Use one machine or piece of equipment at a time and allow others to use equipment in between your sets.
- SHARE EQUIPMENT, NOT SWEAT. Always wipe down and put away equipment when done using it.
- EYE ON THE PRIZE, NOT ON SOMEONE ELSE. Don’t stare at the crowd, or touch others.
- NO PAIN DOESN'T MEAN NO GAIN. Use proper technique and know your body’s limits to avoid injury.
- NO ROADBLOCKS. Keep your bag and equipment out of the way of others.
- DON'T CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE. Avoid dropping heavy weights and excessively loud grunting or machine usage.
- RESPECT THE HEADPHONES. Don’t interrupt others workouts with conversation, particularly people wearing headphones.
Group and Corporate Rates are available
Contact Mandi at 306.861.9395 for more information.