Learning which foods to eat and how to cook them is one of the best things you can do for your personal health; however, with so much information online about nutrition, it can be hard to know who or what plan to trust. Here is the secret: there is no “right” plan for everyone! Every single person is different; everyone has different needs. Nutrition is not a one size fits all. Everyone thrives differently on different foods and proportions of fat, protein and carbohydrates. Nevertheless, everyone wants the same thing – simple, nourishing, decadent meals with no deprivation. This is where we come in.
+ what's included
- 1 hour initial consult
- A detailed intake analyzing current diet, sleep patterns, stress, lifestyle factors, medical conditions and current exercise and mobility patterns.
- 1 week meal plan
- Assessment of current food intake
- Understanding the basics of different “diets,” such as, ketogenic, paleo, slow carb, etc.
- Learning substitues for your favourite foods
- Dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
- Assessing possible imbalances in the body
- Body fat measurement
+ what to expect
- Improved energy
- Increased athletic performance
- Weight loss
- Mindful eating